7/29/2012 to 8/5/2012
Sunday, July 29, 2012 to Sunday, August 5, 2012
Alameda County Fairgrounds
4501 Pleasanton Avenue
Pleasanton, California 94566
California Dreamin’ Camporee 2012!
Celebrating 100 years of Girl Scouting
Experience the 100th Anniversary of Girl Scouting and participate in a once in a lifetime event! Join us for California Dreamin’ Camporee in the fabulous San Francisco Bay Area! California Dreamin’ Camporee will offer on-site workshops, off-site adventures, evening activities and much, much more. The camporee is open to all Girl Scouts 11-18 years old or entering the 6th-12th grades and their advisers. This is a troop or patrol event and not designed for individual girls to attend.
For more information about California Dreamin’, click here.
- Who: Girls Grades 6-12 and their advisers
- When: Sunday, July 29, 2012 to Sunday, August 5, 2012
- Time: TBD
- Where: Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton
- Cost: $325 per person if registered by 4/1/2011
- $350 per person if registered between 4/2/2011 and 11/1/2011
- $375 per person if registered between 11/2/2011 and 1/1/2012
- Registration Opens: Now
- Registration Closes: 6/1/2012
- Register With: Click here to register online
- Volunteer Positions Needed: Adult Volunteers, Level 2 First Aiders
« Go to Upcoming Event List