A Day of Civic Action - Arizona
It’s Up To Me AZ: A Day of Civic Action
Mark your calendar and join other concerned citizens from across the state of Arizona for an innovative, action-oriented day-long program!It will not only focus on some of Arizona's most pressing issues, but it will also focus on you and how you can begin to help change the future of Arizona.
Five of Arizona's premier organizations have come together over a collective concern for and impassioned work to inspire civic action and conversation-changing dialogue that leads to a better future for our state.
At the event you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from top leaders from across the country and around the state, including Frances Hesselbein, former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, Dr. Lattie Coor and others.
- Help us bring back partisan cooperation and civic involvement.
- Action plan with other concerned citizens, candidates and elected officials.
- Tap into on-site resources, information, tools and a great network to make your mark.
· When: September 23, 2010, 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
· Where: Wyndham Phoenix Downtown, 50 E. Adams Street
For more details and sponsorship information, please visit ItsUpToMeAZ.org.
« Go to Upcoming Event List